Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,559)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Specials at Ally Pally this autumn (and a few personal memories)

The Specials' 2011 tour is coming to Ally Pally. The Specials have a particular resonance for me. This Coventry band was one of the backgro…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Libraries offer free online driving theory tests

Haringey residents who are learning to drive can now practice for the driving theory test for free through their local library. Haringey Li…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Mar 25, 2011

Spending cuts see Bruce Castle up for sale - going for a song

Spending cuts are cutting so deep that Haringey  has been forced to start selling off the family silver. Bruce Castle is a magnificent old…

Started by Hugh

6 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Flytipping builders of Lausanne Rd

The house opposite me is currently being converted into flats. They seem to be doing a good job and as of this morning I have a nicely pain…

Started by John McMullan

30 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Unwanted junk through my letterbox...

This may have been raised on HoL before - apologies if this repeats, but does anyone else find the level of junk mail in Harringay somewhat…

Started by Joe Bailey

29 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Gina Fenton

Any fellow OU students out there?

I'm half way through a history degree with the OU (and am just starting A200 - this will make sense to OU students). I love it! I was out i…

Started by Liz

31 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Duguneek

Help Haringey deliver a credit union by pledging now

Haringey Council is calling on residents to help deliver a Credit Union to the borough. The council has been working with Islington and Ci…

Started by Liz

19 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Mayor of London Sports Participation Fund is now open for second round of applications

What is PlaySport London: Sports Participation Fund? The PlaySport London: Sports Participation Fund was launched on 23 August 2010, as a k…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 22, 2011

Free Tree Planting Packs from Woodland Trust

Schools, youth clubs and community groups who would like to plant native trees can receive help from the Woodland Trust. Com…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 22, 2011

Riot police battle youths in Hornsey High Street mayhem

http://www.hornseyjournal.co.uk/news/riot_police_battle_youths_in_hornsey_high_street_mayhem_1_832311  

Started by WightmanPaul

4 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Ed Gorman

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service