Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Capital Bee: Campaign for community beekeeping

Capital Bee is part of the Capital Growth campaign providing advice, funding and support for those wishing to keep or encourage bees. Capit…

Started by Liz

2 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Time to tackle the tippers with a bit of humour?

Fly tipping sends me into orbit, everyone knows that but maybe we can send gentle reminders to our neighbours with a bit of humour when we…

Started by Liz

2 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Charlotte

fire on Green Lanes/Turnpike Lane junction last night?

There was apparently quite a major fire near Turnpike Lane tube station last night - we live a few roads down and could even smell the smok…

Started by Robin Parker

6 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Can you help clean Fairlands Park?

Fairlands Park is in a bit of a state. The Council knows about it and is organising some staff to come and empty the bins etc. However, the…

Started by

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by matt

News from RSPCA Central and NE London branch Twitter stream

Our hand-fed kittens are getting so big so fast. Soon they will be ready for adoption! It seems they are a mischievous bunch. We are look…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 24, 2011

Doo Poo - the movie

I kid you not...in their own words. There are films that head off into unusual territory. Dog Poo - the truth at last is in a place all o…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 23, 2011

Plans for 24 hour pharmacy rejected

This from the local campaign group about this week's rejection of a planning application for a 24 hour pharmacy on St Ann's Road:   Well do…

Started by Hugh

7 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by pamish

I love Green Lanes because...

I have just had one of those afternoons where you realise that the lark is really on the wing, the snail on the thorn, God’s…

Started by Jimbo

22 Apr 22, 2011

Fairland Park gets a spring clean .... by local residents

Today a good number of local residents turned up to clean Fairland Park. Many thanks to Darrell Osbawn for organising this via HOL.   Steve…

Started by matt

36 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Latest HoL Good Neighbour Award

Matt has awarded Osbawn a Good Neighbour Award on behalf of the community for his organising the Fairlands clear up.   That's a big thank…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service