Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HMOs strike again... this time it's war

Harringay Gardens is a small cul-de-sac with 17 houses, at the Turnpike Lane end of Green Lanes.  Towards the Green Lanes end of this roa…

Started by Sapphireblue

25 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Anette

Tax Laws

Droll, in a grim sort of way.    The TaxPayers’ Alliance has released astonishing footage of the world’s fastest speaker, Steve Woodmor…

Started by Lydia R

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

Royal Wedding Street Parties

I'm not a big royallist but I have to admit to the fact that (on the sly) I'm quite looking forward to the Royal Wedding.  I had hoped that…

Started by Antoinette

12 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Liz

'Guerilla' Street Photography exhibition on Green Lanes by Woodlands Park Children's Centre

Anyone else noticed the 'guerilla' street photography exhibition on Green Lanes being staged by WoodLands Park Children's Centre. This one…

Started by Liz

8 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Liza

Harringay band 'Boy Mandeville'

Just winding down after a heavy week and came across this tweet by a band that's apparently Harringay-based. Anyone heard of them?  

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Funding: Grants from City Bridge Trust

CITY BRIDGE TRUSTCity Bridge Trust is currently not funding enough projects in Haringey! City Bridge Priorities are: Accessible London Bri…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by anne barwick

Free advice for communities to support neighbourhood planning

Communities are getting a supportive boost to help make their neighbourhood vision a reality through a new scheme offering free access to e…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 14, 2011

The Crouch End Cakewalk!

OpinioN8 would like to invite some of you HOL-ers to join in discussions on issues, news and views of Crouch End and Hornsey. So far the co…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

25 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Anette

5 minute benefits check from moneysavingexpert.com

While April 2011 sees the change of some key benefits' rules and rates the main thing to remember is that benefits are NOT just for the une…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 13, 2011

HALS summer courses now enrolling

There are a range of day, evening and weekend courses covering a range of subjects. Courses are held from May to July and include: computi…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 11, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service