Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good excuse for pulling a sicky?

The title is pretty self-explanatory.     I have finally used up all my goodn's.    May I take this opportunity to thank you in advance of…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

18 May 15, 2011
Reply by dawnage

Riding in Haringey

Some of you will know that there has been a discussion about an equestrian centre in Haringey -- possibly in Alexandra Park. I sent a lette…

Started by Lydia R

15 May 15, 2011
Reply by Lydia R

Proposal for New Primary School (Free School) Register your interest by 27th May

I was in the library earlier today and came across a leaflet entitled "Concerned about getting the right primary school place for your chil…

Started by Antoinette

11 May 14, 2011
Reply by Germana

Latest Planning Applications List

Here are the local entries from this weeks' list:   Flat 2 18 Duckett Road N4 1BN Mr Demos Kambouris Midpoint Properties Certificate of…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Hugh

The Big Lunch 2011

It'll be tight but there's still time to get a Big Lunch going for Sunday June 5th. They are offering a free starter pack to help you get s…

Started by Liz

0 May 11, 2011

Finsbury Park - Easter Saturday

I'm aware that the number of staff for our parks has been (or is about to be cut). Judging by the state of Finsbury Park over the last coup…

Started by Nigel Lupton (luptonn)

53 May 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Friends of Parks e-petition against cuts in park staffing and maintenance

The Haringey Friends of Parks forum has just launched an e-petition to campaign against cuts in spending on Haringey's parks. In a nice t…

Started by Hugh

3 May 9, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Cassidy

Council meeting about development at Haringey Heartlands

The following letter from Haringey Council has been forwarded to us: Town and Country Planning Act 1990 Location: Land at Haringey Heartl…

Started by Hugh

1 May 9, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Work started on Hornsey Train depot (Hampden)?

It looks to me as if they have started work in the carriage washing facility by Hampden Road without waiting for planning permission.

Started by John D

4 May 9, 2011
Reply by Hugh

New platform to give people a say on planning applications

Haringey Council have recently (or not so recently see first few comments below) announced the establishment of the Development Management…

Started by Hugh

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service