Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Abandoned Dog in Harringay Passage

This morning we found a dog tied to a lamp post in the passage between Falkland and Frobisher Road (it was heard barking from around 8am bu…

Started by Angela

20 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

OK, so did anyone get Olympics tickets?

What's Harringay going to be seeing live next year? Care to share if you failed or succeeded with your ticket application and what you got…

Started by Hugh

30 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Shamir Sidhu

A 'London's Green Corners Award' for Harringay?

Since Andy Newman and the team over in the Gardens seem to have cornered the market in small garden awards, I was almost surprised to se…

Started by Hugh

5 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Hugh

More concerns about damage to Finsbury Park

Earlier in the year I mentioned the campaign of local, Martin Ridley, to reduce the level of use coaches are able to make of Finsbury Park.…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Anette

Not splashing out?

In the height of summer my little (and not so little) ones have always enjoyed the simple pleasures to be found in splashing around in two…

Started by PaulG

3 Jun 24, 2011

Cakewatch

Should I share this with the world? The carrot cake from Paprika is divine...serves me right if there's none left next time I go. What's yo…

Started by Liz

16 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Takaokagiejin

Harringay Bridge strikes up Twitter relationship with Dartford Bridge

After a brief flirtation with the Bay Bridge in San Francisco (which we rather thought would blossom into something), it appears that th…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 24, 2011

Street corner double yellow lines for the Gardens - consultation

From the GRA: The process for the long 11 year wait for "Double Yellow Lines" for the Gardens has started. Back in January 2000 the Garde…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Air quality alert for Harringay schools

The Clean Air in London campaign has obtained through a Freedom of Information request to Transport for London a list of more than a thousa…

Started by Germana

4 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Karin

three beeps pause

I have been hearing some kind of alarm over the last few weeks that doesn't sound like a car alarm, nor a house alarm but more like an alar…

Started by Pinenut

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service