Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

student houses are noisy?

I just wondered if anyone has any advice for tackling students who splurge out of their house across the road from me, at any time between…

Started by clare de l

12 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Antoinette

More success for the Ladder Cricket Club

Adam @neightgreen reports on Twitter that The Ladder CC have beaten The Science Museum CC by 9 wickets. After a slow start, they have now n…

Started by Liz

4 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Air pollution alerts by text; low pollution walking routes online

A press release from Haringey Council altered me to two pollution checking services. The first offers either a web or a text based service…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 8, 2011

Dogs unleashed

I got bitten by a dog on Friday, luckily only a young dog and my mobile phone was in my back pockets so that took most the impact. I challe…

Started by B

2 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Harringay resident and ex St. Ann's Ward Cllr Brian Haley wants to be London's Mayor

According to Dave Hill, over at the Guardian, Haley is in the race to become the Lib Dems' Mayoral candidate.  I don't normally take an in…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

18 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by John D

Campaign for Real Ale Social in Harringay tonight

North London CAMRA announced a social in the neighbourhood tonight, via Twitter Schedule is 8pm Old Ale Emporium, 405 Green Lanes 9pm Gard…

Started by Liz

4 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Liz

Fox Language

As a result of a banterly exchange on Twitter (the origins of which I'm uncertain), I dug up a kinda interesting piece on trying to underst…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 5, 2011

Latest Planning Applications List

41 Effingham Road N8 0AA  Certificate of lawfulness for erection of rear ground floor infill extension CERTIFICATE OF LAWFULNESS (PROPOSED…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jul 4, 2011

Capital growth funding for existing growing projects: register now!

Capital Growth Special Grants Round Capital Growth will be offering grants of up to £500 to support community growing projects that have st…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 4, 2011

Closure of Finsbury Park Running Track picked up by Sky Sports News

The Finsbury Park running track featured on Sky Sports News last week. In an item on on how the Olympic legacy will play out beyond the big…

Started by Hugh

12 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service