Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

North London's Turkish Community on Radio 4

Thanks to Charles Hadfield for pointing up this Radio 4 programme that aired today.   Turkish Delight The most visible sign of the Turkish…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 28, 2011

Event on developing Children's Communication Skills

On Thursday 29th September, The Mall, Wood Green will play host to “Haringey says Hello” an event celebrating the National Year of Communic…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 28, 2011

kids entertainer...a good one???

Hi I'm looking for a good kids entertainer for my son's 5th birthday......any suggestions??  Themed ones or otherwise..... Cheers  

Started by Iona

4 Sep 27, 2011

Young Harringay reader wins top prize in Stroud Green and Harringay Library's summer reading challenge

Young Stroud Green and Harringay library regular, Annelise Edwards, has won an ipod shuffle in the annual prize draw held at the end of th…

0 Sep 27, 2011

Drug dealing in the passage

Hello everyone! We have realised an increase of street drug dealing in the corner of my road and the Harringay Passage. What shall we do???…

Started by Jitsu

23 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by William Booth

Funny what they'll Flog you at a Flamin' Food Festival

Just after 11.30am I'm doing a bit of shopping and strolling along between the Salisbury and OAE stages just to get a feel of how things ar…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

7 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by tigha

Festival video

Fesitval round-up 2011, by See Li   Turkish dancing 2011   Festival fringe 2011, by See Li   Festival 2009 round-up   Please add ot…

Started by matt

2 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by matt

Festival shows true Harringay spirit

Haringey Council have just released a couple of great pictures of the festival with a few words from the two key guys behind making things…

0 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Promoting the 'hood at the festival tomorrow. What's missing?

Never shy to big up the hood, I've been settting up some lists of Harringay's hotspots over the past few weeks. Okay, it's on the still-…

Started by Hugh

6 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Food Festival photos

Were you at the Festival? Have you taken any photos? Do you want to share them with us?  There will be an exhibition about  Harringay Food…

Started by Cem Kaplan ( Cafe Lemon )

0 Sep 20, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service