Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Watching paint dry: community service in Harringay

I live near Sth Harringay school and every Saturday there is a group of people doing community service which involves painting the metal fe…

Started by

6 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by letsgoletsgrow

Ofstead Report HSG

I have just read the Ofstead report for Hornsey School for Girls and feel very frustrated and wondering if there are  any members with chil…

Started by gilly

1 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Harringayonline outstanding Haringey teachers award?

I propose HOL could begin an award cereomony for Haringeys most outstanding teachers. Members could propose their favorite teachers and the…

Started by gilly

0 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by gilly

W5 bus Harringay Station and Stapleton Hall rd

Beware - yesterday there was a diversion and no buses were stopping along this section of the route with no  poster informing passengers th…

Started by gilly

0 Oct 29, 2011

Bloomin' fireworks!!

11 o'clock Wednesday evening, October  26th - almost two weeks to go until Guy Fawkes - and someone has been setting off loud fireworks beh…

Started by Maddy

4 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

£750 to help start or develop a community food-growing space

If you are interested in starting a community food-growing project in London and have access to a space, the Capital Growth network is off…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 26, 2011

National Days for this that and the other

Adding a post on stress just now, I wrote: Amongst whatever else it's the day for, 2nd November is National Stress Awareness Day. (It seems…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Scrap metal fairies

Re posts about suspicious characters rooting through dustbins: the scrap metal fairies came in the night and took away the remains of a big…

Started by pamish

0 Oct 24, 2011

Mail delivery on the Ladder

For the past couple of weeks I've received hardly any mail and  when I get mail it's mail meant to be delivered at another address in Harri…

Started by B

9 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Tessa

Wierd Door Bell Happenings- Things That Go Ding-Dong in the Night

Now. This surely must be a weird one. My (old) door bell recently started ringing somewhat randomly, at all times of day and night, and usi…

Started by Justin Guest

24 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service