Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Warning - Scam waste removal men

Hello,   I just thought I would warn others that a man came round to our house (just off phillip lane) and asked if we wanted him to remove…

Started by Lucy W

3 Jan 13, 2012

The end of the 29

Is it gone finally, irrevocably am I the only mourner? Bring back the bend bus it always had a bad press...well there were a few little thi…

Started by Sapphireblue

50 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by JJ B

Veolia, the rag and bone men and subtlety

At 6:30am this morning I heard, from quite a way off, a large lorry barreling down my street and over the humps at high speed making quite…

Started by John McMullan

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Charlotte

New sports facilities for Duckett's

Work will begin next month on £250,000 outdoor sports facilities on Ducketts Common. It marks the second stage of a plan to upgrade Duckett…

Started by Hugh

9 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Sophie BBARR

Crouch End: Goodbye old tiles, goodbye Figo - hello another bakery

I just passed by the old Figo cafe right next to Budgens in Crouch End and noticed that they'd uncovered some old tiles during the shop ref…

Started by Hugh

10 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by SarahC

Big Society - toxic brand or just lacking Big Citizens?

The BBC is today drawing attention to two think tank pamphlets arguing that David Cameron would do well to revive the ideas behind the Big…

Started by Hugh

29 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Sports clubs join forces to buy Finsbury Park running track

Image from London Heathside   Following the report we picked up earlier in the year from Sky News about the threat to Finsbury Park's runni…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by gilly

Tent appeared in Finsbury Park

Does anyone know anything about the tent that appeared in Finsbury Park, by the soft ball ground?

Started by niceday4asulk

1 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Water Leak

Hi there,  Outside a house near me, the there is a water leak coming up from the tap in the pavement. Its spreading water all across the p…

Started by L F T Snowflake

11 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by John D

The 'musical' playground at Chestnuts Park

Last to know as usual, on Wednesday my kids took me to the musical playground in Chestnuts Park, which is just behind the big 'conventional…

Started by Liz

11 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Ceri

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service