Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,518)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cabs and baby seats

This is just a warning to parents that if you call a cab that offers you a baby seat, do check they've actually attached it to the car. I g…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

2 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

Haringey's twin town

I didn't really want to add a discussion - but the 'one-off' comment band has disappeared! According to the BBC, "Officials in the western…

Started by StephenBln

4 Dec 4, 2011

Harringay Christmas Tree Switch On Postponed

Rob Chau of Harringay Traders has just called me to ask me to let people know that tonight's Christmas tree lights switch on has been postp…

Started by Hugh

16 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Angela

Fly-tipping my Postman and the Bribery Act

Dear Auntie HOL, Can someone recommend a good Bribery Lawyer (tipping). Over recent years I have been tipping our Singing (sic) Postman to…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

1 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by tigha

FixMyTransport system hacked by Harringay bus campaigner

FixMyTransport the new public transport problem reporting system from the guys at FixMyStreet appears to have been hacked by Wightman Road…

Started by Hugh

2 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Christmas at St Paul's, Harringay

CHRISTINGLE AND CHILDREN’S PARTYSunday 11 December starting at 3.00pm SERVICE OF NINE LESSONS AND CAROLSMonday 19th December at 7.30pm MI…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 2, 2011

Decent banana recipe?

I buy bananas. The kids don't always eat them before they go a bit squishy. They are not keen on banana smoothies (nor am I ) so I have squ…

Started by Liz

21 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by jasmine

The Dinosaur of Crouch End

Perhaps the local artists amongst us could come up with The Harringay Dinosaur! www.crouchenddinosaur.co.uk

Started by Sandi

5 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Parlo Italiano?

Any Italian speakers who'd be interested in having a chat with a beginner?  Maybe helping her with coursework?  :)

Started by Mex

1 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Luca

Thursday 6pm: Green Lanes blocked after car crash

via Haringey Indy A ROAD in Manor House is blocked and traffic is building after a car crash in Green Lanes. One lane is blocked on the A…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 1, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service