Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,518)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chance to win an original art print for Wood Green Library

People may remember that Stroud Green and Harringay Library won the Booktime original print last year. Our former librarian Rebecca is now…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Dec 15, 2011

Our Au pair is in need of friends :(

We have a new Au pair she is French and 19 years old, speaks good English and is very keen to meet some people of a similar age. Does anyo…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

7 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Polution meters

We see traffic counters with their rubber cords imbedded accross Green Lanes and yellow data boxes,  to measure traffic, why not pollution …

Started by matthew cuthbert

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Chris brock

What's happening about the threatened HMO Tsunami?

Following previous discussions on HoL about HMOs, and in particular one last summer, I asked Cabinet member Councillor Canver what more the…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 13, 2011

Steam Locomotive at Harringay Park (Barking to Gospel Oak line)

...And for all of you who didn't manage to get your acts together to see the steam train steaming through Harringay (Green Lanes) station a…

Started by Shem Law

20 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Lisa

Harringay cafes act as drop off for school's 'Fill the Shelves' campaign

Heartlands High School are running a ‘Fill the Shelves’ to help stock their new library. The brand new Heartlands community school opened…

Started by Hugh

5 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Steam train due through Harringay Green Lanes station on Saturday 10th - I think

Back in the summer I was surprised to see a steam train going past on the Barking - Gospel Oak Overground line - and a few weeks later my 3…

Started by michaelw

12 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by ElleCarumba

Building Consent Question

We had an extension built at the back of our house several years ago. Last year I realised we did not have a final 'Building Consent' docum…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Justin Guest

Burglary last night on the Ladder

Hello My neighbour and I were broken into yesterday, between 2pm - 7pm. We live in flats in a converted house on the Ladder.  He/they (or…

Started by B

15 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by B

Campaign for real Santas hits the streets of Wood Green

Beard wearers, Keith Flett and Justin Hinchcliffe, were at Wood Green to warn shoppers about the dangers of bogus bearded Santas in the run…

Started by Liz

3 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service