Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling London Bands

Rowan Arts will be showcasing musical talents at the Horatia Pub on Holloway Rd every last Friday of the month. If you play in a band and w…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 22, 2012

Urgent - A call to action about the Earl Haig Memorial Hall, Elder Avenue, Crouch End

Ruth was concerned about this just a year ago. It seems matters are now coming to a head I am pleased that community involvement continues…

Started by Omotn

0 Feb 21, 2012

Traditional Turkish coffee house - Rear of Mezzo Bar

Hi im new to this forum, I have seen posters of an application that they are going to have a traditional Turkish Coffee House in the rear…

Started by Onur

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Onur

What happened tonight on Green Lanes between Fairfax and Effingham??

It was around 6:45pm and there were about 4 police cars and an ambulance on the ladder side of Green Lanes.  From a distance, it looked lik…

Started by Michelle

0 Feb 20, 2012

Another haringey bodged job

If you are wandering down Coppetts Rd, take a look at the latest example of Haringey workmanship. Not  only is it an eyesore but an open in…

Started by mrs finch

8 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by mrs finch

Thames Water Victorian Water Mains Replacement Project on Mannock Rd

Hi We have Thames Water working on replacing the old pipes on our street (Mannock Rd) at the moment. As much as I appreciate them doing a g…

Started by Hannah Smeaton

2 Feb 18, 2012

A major win for betting shops? Anti-clustering laws ruled illegal

For all of those standing behind Haringey's battle to change the betting shop legislation so that they can introduce measures to prevent th…

Started by Stuart

6 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Transition Finsbury Park Newsletter, 15th Feb 2012

February GO! Forest Gardening, Films, Grafting, Fracking   Events   Sat 18th Feb SPRING IS IN THE AIR, Stroud Green Library, Quernmore Rd,…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 16, 2012

Local success at the Radio 2 Folk Awards

A really big congratulations are due to ladder resident Ian Telfer who along with his band OysterBand and singer June Tabor picked up THREE…

Started by GillianM

4 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

Saviour for Finsbury Park Track?

Picture form London Heathside   The following from the London Heathside website: I am pleased to announce that Haringey Council have select…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 14, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service