Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

internet/phone access on Hewitt Road N8

Has anyone been having problems accessing the internet or phonecalls on Hewitt Road since yesterday? Some of us think something's happened…

Started by Harringay

41 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by cara howard

Any one know of someone to install a new front door

I was wondering if anyone knows of a carpenter orbuilder who can source and install a new front door. any  recommendations will be much app…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

3 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"Salisbury Pub to be converted to local restaurant" - just imagine

IMAGINE - I love Gokyuzu, but I also love The Salisbury - as things stand our pubs are more threatened than our restauants   Not so long a…

Started by Hugh

23 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Hugh

New Harringay Radio star is born

A little while back I posted about Ladder local, Julia Smith, who recently started blogging about her mudlarking on the Thames. Yesterday t…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 20, 2012

New mudlarking blog from Ladder resident

My wonderful neighbour, and licensed mudlarker, Julia Smith has recently started a new blog about her mudlarking along the Thames. Well wo…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Carers' Coffee Morning

Are you a carer? Part-time, full-time, any age, any type of carer? We would like to meet you for a chat, information, exchange of ideas, ta…

Started by Alison

0 Apr 19, 2012

Is there a reason for this veritable forest of satellite dishes?

Click picture to enlarge   I've noticed this unusually thick forest of rather large satellite dishes opposite the Arena Shopping Park befor…

Started by Hugh

15 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Anette

A Picle: Along Green Lanes on a Sunday

Picle is an app in beta which combines smartphone still photos with simultaneously recorded sound. It's an interesting alternative to video…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Hugh

broadband

im on wightman rd near hewit rd im currently with orange the speed is only 3mb and it does not work down one flight of stairs. do i switch…

Started by aj england

3 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Dubious electrical items recycling offer

The attached flyer from BJ Electronics (UK) Ltd was distributed in the area a few weeks ago - as I had some electrical items to dispose of,…

Started by Sean Boyle

1 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Liz Douglas

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service