Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Park View Update

Hope everyone had a good Easter. Some of you may have been following our tweets as we've been away in Italy near Verona, on our 7th inte…

Started by Park View

1 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Hugh

New clothes for an old way to fund your neighbourhood project

Last December crowd funding neighbourhood improvement project Spacehive was launched. Spacehive says it aims to provide “a quick and demo…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 21, 2012

Growing edibles in our front gardens

Picking this up from another thread, I'm really interested in the front garden growing project that Hugh posted about here. Looks brilliant…

Started by Liz

14 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Finally got Harringay on the map

After three tries, I finally seem to have got Google's mapper to put Harringay's name on the map. But, unfortunately, they plopped it do…

Started by Hugh

33 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Hugh

What is with that truck on Burgoyne Road?

I see a truck named "Mash thoughts for food" and it is parking on the street.  Nothing wrong with that.  But what I find odd is very often…

Started by Kotoko OS

0 Apr 20, 2012

Flo missing tabby cat - FOUND!

Hello all,  I picked him up from a flat on Avenue Road early yesterday morning (thank you lovely tired couple!) which was the opposite dire…

Started by ALP

3 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by tigha

Zipcar parking space now occupied by a skip!

Thought this might be of interest to those who use Zipcar. The space on Cavendish Road has a skip in it and it's been there for about 3 wee…

Started by Karin

4 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by cara howard

Surveillance vegetable uncovered by HoL member

Big Brother is everywhere - even in your lunch - masquerading as a tasty side order, but secretly watching your every move.  Surveillance v…

Started by cara howard

0 Apr 20, 2012

The Shard belongs to Harringay...

Or at least it looks it from these photos! Bathed in early evening spring sunshine and resembling nothing so much as a blade of light risin…

Started by PaulG

3 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Richard Hulbert

Hello Blossom!

Wandering across Ducketts Common today, I noticed a couple of the street trees had started to blossom which reminded me of a little project…

Started by Liz

9 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service