Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High air pollution alert for today and tomorrow

The Mayor of London has issued a press release (below) about high levels of pollution. Currently Haringey appears to be experiencing modera…

Started by Liz

9 Mar 27, 2022
Reply by Dan Smeeton

New Ghost Shop signage on Grand Parade

Who doesn't love an old ghost shop sign? I spotted a new one this evening. Unlikely to be an original, but an oldie all the same. Uncovered…

Started by Dermot

9 Mar 26, 2022
Reply by David Todd

Salisbury freehold for sale

Given we're all supposed to have saved a fortune during lockdown, this could be the moment to take a look down the back of the sofa and see…

Started by Don

21 Mar 25, 2022
Reply by Hugh

Need some help with the council!!!

My son has booked an appointment to give notice of a civil partnership. The council sent him a confirmation email, but it didn’t contain hi…

Started by Carol Tennant

14 Mar 25, 2022
Reply by Sarah

Changes announced to Enfield Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - what can Haringey learn?

The following is reported on the Palmers Green website: Enfield Council is planning to make it easier for emergency services and disabled…

Started by Hugh

6 Mar 25, 2022
Reply by Don

Confused older man at door

Just a heads up that there is an older Chinese man going door to door in our area, trying to get people to phone a number for him. (He spea…

Started by Maddy

5 Mar 25, 2022
Reply by Sarah

Westbury Banks Nature Reserve celebrates 5 years

The Westbury Banks Nature reserve celebrated its fifth anniversary on Sunday 20th March and the Friends of Westbury Banks Nature Reserve ho…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 25, 2022

Keeping the New River safe from slippery customers

Cycling to Hertford along the River Lea meadows the other day I was passing the very start of the New River where it takes most of its wate…

Started by Straw Cat

2 Mar 25, 2022
Reply by Adrian Hackney

102 Warham road planning refused

Reply to my objection to planned expansion of HMO 102 warhan road. Thank you Haringey.

Started by Jim Walsh

0 Mar 24, 2022

Blue skies over the New River

Started by tim p

0 Mar 21, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service