Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Market welcomes local author and TV chef

As Hugh mentioned, I'll be keeping you all up-to-date with news on the market. I would also encourage you to monitor our traders' list on t…

Started by AntK

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by Josephine

Local author book launch - "Outback Uncovered", a personal struggle with aphasia

Local resident, Tess is not your typical backpacker. At 24-years old she suffered a severe stroke which left her with debilitating epilep…

Started by Hugh

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by Tess Lancashire

Are high parking charges consolidating Green Lanes as an evening economy High Street?

I was chatting with Rob Chau of Tao Sports and the Harringay Traders Association recently and the issue of parking for people to use our hi…

Started by Hugh

4 May 30, 2012
Reply by Rob Tao

"The London I Love": A postcard from Harringay

Stuart Wood, a composer based in Harringay's Warehouse District has just published a new record, The London I Love. Just right to get y…

Started by Hugh

4 May 30, 2012
Reply by hob

Extensions and Right to Light

I've found out that the people buying the house next door are planning to extend the kitchen out sideways to the boundary with my garden. I…

Started by Maddy

7 May 29, 2012

Local Nursery Wins Practical Parenting Best Nursery Award!

Fantastic news for the 101 Playgroup just over the railway bridge in Hornsey. It's just found out that it's won Practical Parenting magazin…

Started by Stuart

0 May 29, 2012

Ladder tree cull: Reprieve for Wightman trees & other matters

Following my post about the removal of trees on the Ladder just over ten days ago, below are the key points from the emailed reply from C…

Started by Hugh

3 May 29, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Renovation on Quernmore

Does anyone know what's being done to the corner building next to the taxi rank? They seem to be extending which might mean a new shop??? I…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

0 May 29, 2012

Old iphone going spare anyone?

My very old iphone 3gs has finally heaved its last text and has left us for a better place. Having sacrificed my upgrade for my dearest boy…

Started by cara howard

0 May 29, 2012

Big jubilee Lunch in Russell Park, Noel Park

Hello- Are any other Noel Parkers in here? We're having a Big Jubilee lunch in Russell Prk, 3 June  1:00 Bring a picnic and meet your neig…

Started by Rachella

0 May 28, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service