Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

When I bought my computer exactly two years ago the performance of this machine during first few months was absolutely brilliant and no pro…

Started by Marek

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

New website to help local people with neighbourhood planning

The Localism Act has introduced exciting new powers for communities in the form of Neighbourhood Planning. Although communities have alw…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Local cab firms that don't suck

Hi everyone I had two unpleasant and frankly embarrassing instances of poor cab service in the area (N15/N4 boundary) this weekend and am h…

Started by Abi

14 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Anyone want to buy a very cheap bed frame?

Hello About three months ago, we bought an IKEA Brimnes bed in white for our spare room. It also has four storage drawers under the bed. Se…

Started by RNM

4 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RNM

Who owns my neighbourhood?

Do you know who owns the land beneath your feet? If you could find out who owns a plot of land in your neighbourhood, would it change the w…

Started by Hugh

5 Jun 8, 2012

Mayor officially opens Ducketts Common gym and courts today 8th June 2012

Just in case the force nine gale that seems to be blowing across Haringey today, kept you indoors, a small slide show of today's event (or…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jun 8, 2012

Delivery service?

Does anyone know of a delivery service that would pick up a chest of drawers from Kelshall, Hertfordshire and deliver it to Wood Green?  T…

Started by Rachella

6 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Sharon

50 uses for your new green wheelie bin: number 1

Number 1 (part of an occasional series): As a way of transferring your rubble before you dump it into the Harringay Passage Photo taken be…

Started by Liz

19 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

Ducketts Common officially celebrating our new outdoor gym and courts ... everyone welcome!

In a diamond Jubilee year of celebrations why not have another one ... Hop, skip and jump your way over to Ducketts Common on Friday the 8t…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jun 7, 2012

Come along to Park View Parkstock on the 28th!

Hope you have all had a lovely long weekend. It's half term here at Park View but as ever, we are very busy planning our annual Parkstock e…

Started by Park View

0 Jun 7, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service