Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Grocer magazine in Harringay

Does anybody know where I can buy a copy of this week's The Grocer magazine? I have looked everywhere in Wood Green but did not find it. I…

Started by Ana Rem

2 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Ana Rem

Harringay Market - just days to go!

Dear HoL-ers With only days to go I thought I’d just post a little reminder of all the epicurean delights that await you next Sunday 24 Jun…

Started by AntK

17 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Natalie

Birds vs. cats - a victory

My next-door neighbours have moved out, taking their two cats, and for the first time since I've lived here my garden is a-flutter with bir…

Started by Maddy

31 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Susan

GRAINGER / WARDS CORNER COMMITTEE MEETING THIS MONDAY 25th JUNE!!!

RE-POST FROM WARDS CORNER COMMUNITY Dear Friends,   The date for the special planning committee to hear Grainger's new application has now…

Started by byl999

1 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by clyde

What To Do With Your Green Recycling Bin

Just saw the latest Ladder Community Safety Partnership Minutes... This may be of interest if you are stuck with an old green recylcing bin…

Started by Justin Guest

6 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Red Arrows over Harringay Sat 16th?

I was coming down Green Lanes towards Manor House tube at just after 1pm today and some aircraft shot across the sky, trailing coloured smo…

Started by Laurence

3 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Charlotte

St Ann's and Harringay wards Area Forum July 5 2012

Dear HOL members I've just taken over as Chair of the St. Ann’s and Harringay Area Forum and Committee. The first meeting is on Thursday Ju…

Started by Zena Brabazon

0 Jun 23, 2012

Help London’s house sparrows - 18th June to 12 July!

The  RSPB Cockney Sparrow Count is here!   The house sparrow population in the UK has shown a severe decline, in both rural and urban popul…

Started by Liz

3 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Ms

Come along and get a taste of Park View's cultural extravaganza!

We hope that you are looking forward to Parkstock as much as we are! Come along and get a taste of Park View's cultural extravaganza this…

Started by Park View

0 Jun 23, 2012

ROFL: "Fitted Kitchen" in a Ladder bedsit

A recent Gumtree advert that described a newly listed property as a "stunning bedsit" included the picture above and the description: "Th…

Started by Hugh

17 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service