Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Food Festival

Is it happening this year?

Started by Gill

4 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Suziki

Thameslink Consultation Response Template

Hi all.  Following lengthy discussions here and elsewhere, and a meeting with Cllr Alexander and RicP, I have finalised a template that peo…

Started by Arkady

10 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Alison P

visitor parking permits needed - happy to pay

Hello, I am in need of some visitor parking permits valid for Avondale Rd N15.  I thought we had more than we did and it turns out it takes…

Started by rolfy

3 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Duguneek

Radio 4 Broadcast on Barking to Gospel Oak Freight Vibrations

Following the various discussions on HoL about the increasing level of vibrations from the freight trains on the Barking to Gospel Oak Line…

Started by Hugh

3 Aug 25, 2012

House wanted to buy

We have been looking all summer to buy a house near Green Lanes, but find property in very short supply... We are after a small Victorian…

Started by jane ryan

14 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Hugh

TV dumping soars with digital switchover

This month thousands of homeowners in the UK are dumping old TVs and switching to new sets as the digital switchover sweeps through the…

Started by Hugh

16 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by andy

Geranium Freak

If anyone spots some new red geraniums in their neighbour's garden or bin today can they let us know... Last night between 11pm and 6am a r…

Started by David Robson

5 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by byl999

Cute cat

Just sharing a pic of a cute cat. I saw him sitting in a plant pot this afternoon and he was so sweet. He didn't want to look into the came…

Started by Jessica

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Lydia R

Feuilles de Brick pastry

I've just discovered that the Algerian grocery on the block opposite Barclay's bank sell Feuilles de Brick, a slightly thicker and crispier…

Started by Maddy

2 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Burgoyne Bec

Clothes moths

I understand the problem with clothes moths is widespread. Has anyone had this problem and dealt with it successfully?

Started by Clive Carter

9 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service