Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One man - two guvnors

I have 5 tickets to One Man, Two Guvnors for Sat November 3rd.  I would love to sell at face value as I can't make the Matinee performance.…

Started by Deborah Peacock

0 Sep 5, 2012

Are there any free parking bays on or around the ladder?

Am new to the area (Cavendish Road) and need somewhere to park my parents' car that I've borrowed for a couple of weeks Any help gratefull…

Started by Anuj Desai

8 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Anuj Desai

Harringay's pet shop

Was just wondering if anybody remembers the Pet Shop that was at 58 Grand parade between the 60's-80's, it was where Kricoss now is. Also i…

Started by Carla

0 Sep 4, 2012

Reputable Surveyor?

Hello Harringay and environs :) Can anyone recommend a good independent surveyor who operates in Harringay? Fairly urgently needed. Carl

Started by Cralos

3 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by tjfnixon

Boxes

Hi There, We need to box up some of our stuff as we are having work done in our flat. Has anyone got some boxes any size, shape or form wou…

Started by Pat

6 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Nick G-T

Haringey school place applications open today for 2013/14

Applications for schools places in Haringey for the 2013/14 academic year are now open. Application process deadlines   Reception and j…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 3, 2012

Random Free Stuff

Hello Harringay! I have some random things to give away. Does any one want any of the following before it gets sent to the dump/recycling?…

Started by Alice Mezzo

7 Sep 3, 2012

A Century of Wallpaper Layers in my Cupboard - Can you Identify the Periods?

After moving in some years back, we saw that the cupboard at the top of the stairs had been left untouched by all late twentieth century mo…

Started by Hugh

3 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Maddy

outside Beaconsfield last night ...

The pub  was playing bizarre sounding music (couldn't figure out if it was reggae or Madness) and lots of wierdly dressed (white) people in…

Started by Neil

14 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Birdy_Too

Anyone remember Genia Clothes shop, 513 Green Lanes?

I was contacted yesterday by a chap from Glasgow who's trying to find our more about a shop his family used to run in the former premises o…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 1, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service