Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lights, camera ... action! LUOS presents - Park Lane films 28th/29th Sept 2012

Living Under One Sun (LUOS) would like to invite you to our 'Park Lane films' event on Friday the 28th and Saturday the 29th of September 2…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Sep 25, 2012

A sneak peek behind the front door of: The Coliseum Flats

I noticed one of the Coliseum flats for sale today and thought folk might be interested to see what they look like inside. Full details …

Started by Hugh

26 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Elan

Rave towards the bottom Allison Road N8 11pm-6am Sat/Sun 16th September 2012

Bit of a rave last night: kept thinking it was going to go off at a normal hour but it never did! Rang the out of hours noise line at 4.15a…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

13 Sep 24, 2012

Fairly dramatic tree branch break/fall in Fairland Park today...

more wind on the way, be careful out there!   Would report it to Haringey Council if I knew how. OK. Will try. See "Report a Problem" butto…

Started by Laura

2 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Hugh

ideas for places to go on xmas day for christmas dinner

I know it is early to be thinking about the 'c' word but i have family who want to spend christmas day with me . To avoid the hassle of coo…

Started by steve

4 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by steve

Garage wanted for MOT and Servicing

Hello,  We have just moved to the area (Seymour Rd) and I need a decent honest garage for a van MOT and Service. Could anyone recommend on…

Started by Matt

11 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Matt

At Harringay Market with ex-Flying Squad officer who arrested Great Train robber

Oh, the characters you meet at your local market. Today, sat in one of the little wooden shelters waiting to go live with BBC reporter An…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Jessica

"Ok, that's it. I'm putting the heating on"

Just now I noticed the tweet in the title whizz past on my timeline. I'm holding out a while yet. You? How much do we actually save on av…

Started by Hugh

15 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

Wishing Bounds Green girl Melanie the best of X Factor luck

I discovered today that Fairy Flutterby rocker Melanie Mason is a Bounds Green girl. So, Jess, book her for the market before she gets…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 23, 2012

A Minstrel Goes A Wandering!

Review of of 'A Wandering Minstrel' a concert by Anthony Harbottle at St Paul's Harringay, part of the Music on The Ladder Series. If the…

Started by L F T Snowflake

2 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service