Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgent - anyone got a mac book air charger they can lend me Now?! t

My husband's work mac book air has died and charger is not working. He needs to finish something for work tomorrow! Anyone who can help wit…

Started by Jo W

2 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Jo W

Drawing class recommendations?

Hi there, I've been looking for a drawing class to join locally since I've been looking and feeling inspired by quite a lot of art recently…

Started by Taz Gray

2 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

Haringey Boy Uncovers Working Class Hero turned Swedish Princess in Family Tree

Princess Lilian, Duchess of Halland Last night the web of connections created by social media worked its magic to provide a couple of very…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 14, 2012

Residents and the local community, the battle for the Coliseum

See the start of this campaign here and other posts here  Today after a hasty appeal I managed to have a meeting for residents of the Coli…

Started by Paul

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Flavell

fire

Is there a fire in the nearby area, where on Harringay road and the air is filled with a strong burning smell and the air is very dark with…

Started by Carla

10 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Flavell

eye lash extensions

Does anyone know of a professional who can apply false eyelashes in the Harringay area?

Started by LISA SMITH

1 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by melanie allen

The bin army marches East...

So...the monster recycling bins have arrived in the east of the borough (in my part of it, at least- not sure if they did the whole section…

Started by Abi

19 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Where have all the apples gone?

Really interesting to hear about the local fruit picking events on Harringay Online and thanks for the heads up for the Apple Day on 20 Oct…

Started by Gillian

7 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Jeremy Cassidy

Local Parties dismiss voters' sense of place

Those of you who've been reading the posts on the site for a while will know that I hold strong views about our sense of place in Harringay…

Started by Hugh

163 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Curly Alley" and other local names for Harringay places

Photo: Hugh Flouch   Last night I met up with a few neighbours to see if we can help jolt the Council into action on sorting out our bin fi…

Started by Hugh

5 Oct 12, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service