Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Compost give away - this Sunday

Now you can have all your food waste and green waste back by collecting it from a car park in Alexandra Palace this Sunday :  http://www.f

Started by Matt

0 Nov 7, 2012

Child's wardrobe - yours for donation to Music on the Ladder

We have a lovely white child's wardrobe which we no long need, which we are happy to give away in exchange for a donation to the local conc…

Started by Anna S

1 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by matt

9 Year Old Haringey Boy Needs £30k For LifeSaving Treatment

A mother desperate to save her son’s life says she will never give up hope and will do anything to help him. Three months ago, Elaine Thom…

Started by Seema Chandwani

26 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Two Cats - are they being cared for?

I am writing about two cats who live nearby. I have met the owners a couple of times when wanting to know where the cats came from. I live…

Started by Louisa Spivack

10 Nov 5, 2012

Does anyone in central Crouch End need any pet-sitting/child-sitting(!) over the Xmas period?

I've decided I'm going to stay around this Xmas so available to feed any cats that might need feeding or pop in to water plants etc. etc. I…

Started by Cath English

0 Nov 5, 2012

Has anyone lost a beautiful, friendly black & white cat?

For the past couple of days, a well-fed, extremely friendly black & white cat has been patiently sitting  outside the door to the block…

Started by Cath English

4 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Cath English

Refuse Collections Update

As a councillor I'm getting queries about the waste collection arrangements. In case you haven't spotted it, there's a handy look-up page o…

Started by Alan Stanton

3 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by JJ B

Wanted - A cotbed or junior bed for a school's nursery role-play area

Hi, Was wondering if anyone had a cotbed or junior bed spare in their loft/house that they wouldn't mind donating to my school's nursery as…

Started by Sonya Prentice

0 Nov 4, 2012

Now is a great time to 'put your garden to bed' for the Winter

Like the young chap below, most of your plants are starting to slow down and hibernate for the colder months. Therefore it is a great time…

Started by Matt

1 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Ash Tree Die Back- Remember Dutch Elm Disease

Some of you may be aware of the fungus that has spread across Europe and is threatening the UK's Ash trees. It is so important the governme…

Started by Justin Guest

2 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service