Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to donate my soft toys to

Being near Christmas I've had a sort out and have a bag full of soft toys all new which have been sitting on the wardrobe, I would like to…

Started by Carla

7 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Carla

Public Meeting with Network Rail tonight

Just a reminder that there will be a public meeting with Network Rail at tonight at 7pm at Fairfax Hall (Kurdish Community Centre), 11 Port…

Started by David Robson

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by David Schmitz

Traffic pollution poses higher risk to children

A report from David Shukman, the BBC Environment correspondent on the alarming findings about “particulates”, produced in vehicle exhaust,…

Started by Liz

8 Dec 3, 2012

Coliseum Christmas Arts and Crafts Pop Up Stalls-stallholders needed

Hi, As some of you may be aware, the Coliseum shop space on Salisbury Promenade has been handed over to the community for the month of Dece…

Started by nick k

6 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by nick k

Does anyone know this lost cat?

He turned up on my doorstep in N4 yesterday - tabby with Bengal-ish markings, orangey-yellow eyes, male, not neutered, loud miaow & pur…

Started by Stroud Green WI

4 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Anette

Consultation Documents Issued for Harringay's High Street

Further to my post last week, Haringey Council have today started a consultation for the Trader and GLA led project to spruce up Harring…

Started by Hugh

151 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by hob

cockroaches- pest control

Can anyone recommend a good pest control company? We have cockroaches- again. Live on the ladder and heard they're pretty rampant around he…

Started by LISA SMITH

5 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by CassandraOliphant

West Green Road Urban Realm Improvements - Consultation

WPRA have received a notice (attached) about proposed changes to the road layout around West Green Common.  I don't know where these propos…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

19 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Gerry Platt

Today's lantern making workshop has been moved to be at The Salisbury

Unfortunately last minute delays in the legal paper work for the Coliseum Corner mean we don't yet have access to it. So the location of t…

Started by ant

1 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by GillianM

Proposed Diagonal Crossing at Warham Road / Salisbury Road / Green Lanes

I'm looking forward to going to the drop in this afternoon about the proposed High Street changes, which all looks very exciting. The one t…

Started by Hugo Read

16 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service