Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No More Compulsory Bus Stops

Occasionally over recent years I've mused to myself about how Londoners just don't seem to understand the difference between Compulsory…

Started by Hugh

20 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Ealing residents vs their council on HGVs on local roads

Saw this in the Standard earlier, sound familiar? According to the article some residents are considering legal action, I presume over lack…

Started by Alison P

3 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Anette

Crochet for the Festival

Is anyone interested in supporting a Festival project 'Crochet in Couch End'? The idea is to brighten up the area with guerrilla crochet (a…

Started by Jacqueline Osley

2 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Jacqueline Osley

Haringey Cycle Loop Planned: Opportunity to input

The Proposed Haringey Loop Cycle Route   Haringey Council is planning the development of a Haringey Loop cycle route, based on an outline p…

Started by Hugh

33 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by pamish

Recorder showcase

Head along to a Recorder Showcase - four students from The Guildhall School of Music playing  beautiful early music and contemporary surpri…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Mar 3, 2013

A peace process between Turkey & the Kurds?

The Guardian has an interesting piece a about a potential peace process that is currently going on between Turkey & the Kurds - though…

Started by michaelw

0 Mar 1, 2013

Letters from prospective buyers

We got one of those 'we are very interested in purchasing a property in your street' letters through the door this week. From someone claim…

Started by Abi

9 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Abi

Seeking advice, moving to area from Australia

Hello I will moving back to the UK in May. My wife has been offered a job at City Uni (she is a lecturer) and we have elderly family in Her…

Started by Russell Wyatt

43 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

MacBook Online Security

I have just got a MacBook, and this is my first experience with Macs. I have only ever used PCs, so have a lot to learn... Question- What d…

Started by Justin Guest

29 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Pubs/restaurants in and around green lanes

Evening all, My girlfriend and I are moving to the ladder next week after 3 years in west London. It wasn't really somewhere that we had c…

Started by Seemox

17 Mar 1, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service