Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jewsons lorries down Burgoyne Road

I've just seen two heavily laden Jewsons lorries driving down Burgoyne Road at 750am. I understood that these lorries weren't meant to come…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

96 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Dick Harris

Anyone for Cricket? Junior and senior players required!

Alexandra Park Cricket Club, based within the old racecourse within the Park , are looking for new players of all experience to join their…

Started by Alistair Wilson

0 Mar 18, 2013

Ally Pally on Gardener's Question Time

The Muswell Hill Gardening Society were on Gardener's Question Time this afternoon, from Alexandra Palace. They visited the Rose Garden, wh…

Started by Maddy

3 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Stop the Whittington sell-off! Demo tomorrow Sat 16th March 11.30 am at Highbury Corner

More information here http://dwhc.org.uk/ Stop the sell off of jobs, buildings and beds at the Whittington and in our NHS. Please join us…

Started by Lucia

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Michele

Fabric "Designed from Edwardian tiles in a Harringay Property" - Can we track them tiles down?

The other day I noticed a fabric named 'Harringay' being sold on ebay. Intrigued, I wrote to the archive which holds the manufacturer's r…

Started by Hugh

18 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Spring Community Fair 22nd March 2013 ... Everyone welcome!

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Mar 16, 2013

Can someone help me? dead cat in Fairland Park now.

Not sure what to do. I don't want to leave the poor thing there. What is the correct procedure? Put it in a cardboard box? Burial? Might so…

Started by Laura

9 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Anette

Mayor visit to Railway Fields

Photo left to right: Clif Osborne (TCV Senior Projects Officer); Shef Memet (Co-Chair of Green Lanes Traders Association, visiting), Michae…

Started by Mary Hogan

3 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Ann Kozlowski-Hunt

"Spring will struggle to get underway in March and April"

Photo: Jeremy Selwyn I thought the worst was over; now snow! Seeking assurance and looking ahead brings no joy either. The Vantage weather…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Hugh

No more Whipcar

I just received an email to say that the peer to peer car sharing organisation Whipcar has stop operating, with immediate effect. There wer…

Started by Adam

3 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service