Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parking permits take too long!

Account debited April 3rd, still none today April 11th! I miss the old spot down in Wood Green where I was afraid to visit in person, unlik…

Started by Paul Harding

8 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Alison P

What's Up at Railway Fields?

What’s Up at Railway Fields’ is an opportunity for people who love plants to learn more about them in a very exciting way. We have cleared…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Apr 10, 2013

Ducketts Common Spring Sessions with Groundwork

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Apr 10, 2013

Benefit cap to begin in Haringey in April

The Department for Work and Pensions today confirmed the four London local authorities where the Benefit Cap roll out will start in April.…

Started by Liz

43 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Michael Anderson

Which roads in Harringay could do with resurfacing?

I have just be made aware of a small pot of money that may be available for resurfacing roads that are in the greatest need. Wondered what…

Started by Karen Alexander

25 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Luca

Harringay Homebase: using unpaid staff hits workers overtime.

"Homebase have denied using work experience staff to cut costs after an internal memo appearing to encourage managers to do so began circul…

Started by Gerry Platt

3 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Platt

BT Infinity an infinite nuisance

Was 'upgraded' 2 weeks ago to sooper dooper Infinity tho I was quite happy with what I'd got. Since then, nothing but problems. Progress? I…

Started by Ruth

30 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Kamila

The Haringey Big Community Switch

Haringey Council are organising a power purchasing deal, where a lot of people come together in a group and look for offers from an energy…

Started by Rory Bergin

0 Apr 6, 2013

Help, can I borrow some parking permits?!

I have lost track of our permits and realise we are about to run out, and have a visitor plus car arriving later today. Dur. Could any kind…

Started by Alison P

3 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Session for Residents & Community Groups on Awareness & Use of Planning & Licensing

The following was received from Cllr Joseph Ejiofor. Aimed at the area a bit to the east of Harringay, but even if you don't live there you…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Apr 2, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service