Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Train noise on Wightman road?

I am in the process of buying a flat on Wightman Rd (train track side near Harringay rail) and have just come across a discussion on here a…

Started by Kate

4 Apr 26, 2013

Google Getting Businesses Online - Event

On Monday 29th April, representatives of Google will meet with Tottenham business owners at CONEL, offering advice and tips on how to harne…

Started by Kat Hanna

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Marek

Rhythm Sticks

Rhythm Sticks is a very special and unusual school ensemble. They are a very musically creative group from Park View school and they are lo…

Started by Jude Hoffmann

2 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Jude Hoffmann

Update re time of Wards Corner hearing. Please join us.

To update the info from yesterday re our High Court hearing: We have received a revised time from the solicitors for the hearing on Wednesd…

Started by pamish

0 Apr 24, 2013

Bags of rubbish - Bottom of Cavendish

Does anyone know why there are always bags of household rubbish at the bottom of Cavendish Road (just past the 7th Day Aventist church  ) ?…

Started by timh

10 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Theres power in numbers

Hi, I moved onto the Ladders back in October and when we bought our flat, one of things I said I wanted to do was to paint the front of it…

Started by Paul

2 Apr 23, 2013

Local Support Vital for Wards Corner in Court Tomorrow

Wednesday 24 April is a critical day for Wards Corner Community Coalition. Our renewed application for Judicial Review of Haringey Council'…

Started by pamish

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by pamish

Groundwork seed sowing workshop - Ducketts Common 2013 (pics)

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Apr 20, 2013

local GP service

I went to a meeting of the PPG at bridge House GP service. I've nothing but praise for the two managers and have always been well looked af…

Started by judy gahagan

10 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Neil

Chestnuts Jumble Sale

Come along to Chestnuts Primary School on Black Boy Lane for our Jumble sale tomorrow (Saturday 19th). We'll have lots of bargains and deli…

Started by JulieB

0 Apr 19, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service