Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Salisbury Illuminations - a Sneak Preview

They were testing the lighting for the crown of The Salisbury earlier in the week. Rob Tao managed this snap with his iPhone. Thanks Rob.…

Started by Hugh

13 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Rob Tao

Basketball for slightly unfit ladies?

Does anyone know if there's a ladies team somwhere in North London? I used to play years and years ago, and really miss it. I'm rubbish at…

Started by Anette

5 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Anette

Property prices in Harringay mentioned in Guardian

Harringay property prices 'boom' mentioned in Sat's Guardian (6th July). Refers to Antony Pepe estate agents who have had a number of Greek…

Started by Ruth

15 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Any Idea what's going on with traffic on green lanes at Sainsbury?

Hi There Anyone know what's going on? traffic is just stuck around green lanes at endymion and Sainsbury.

Started by Brin

5 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Filling The Gap - NEW VENUE REQUIRED

hi, We will be homeless in three weeks and need to find new premises so we can start the cafe up again for september. If anyone knows of an…

Started by renee taylor

18 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Jacq

Genuine improvement in the Passage?

Am I imagining it or is there less dog poo/general dumping in the passage over the last few weeks? I've just walked Pemberton Road to Turnp…

Started by Pembysingsong

1 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Angela

HOL Open Gardens day today

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone from the ladder who ventured down to our little patch in Tottenham. Lovely way to spend a Sunday m…

Started by VIX

14 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Hugh

NBA basketball tournament - less than one week away!

We're getting pretty excited about this one, should be a great two days for basketball fans and the rest of us too. Just to have some fun i…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jul 8, 2013

Cloth Sale Nappies Question

I have a full set of cloth nappies that both of my kids used as infants. They are (clean and in reasonable condition-before anyone pipes up…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Exhibitions and Latest on Plans for Redevelopment of St Ann's Hospital

The current shape of St Ann's future   The following from Andrew Wright, Director of Strategic Development, Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Me…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service