Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smart School Councils Community

Hi all, I recently met Hugh at a Google event in CONEL, he mentioned that I should post something so here I am! I help to run a social ent…

Started by Greg Sanderson

1 Aug 9, 2013

Disappearing Parking Tickets

My partner and I recently parked in Stanhope Gardens. It was late at night and we inadvertently parked one bay in to the metered zone. We w…

Started by Jimbo

13 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Jimbo

Free Drop-In computer clinic at Blend Cafe with HoL

Dear Members and Followers of HoL We still remind you that from now every Friday from 4.30 to 5.30pm you could drop-in into a recently open…

Started by Marek

0 Aug 8, 2013

Toads!

So last week I found 5 small to medium sized toads in a meter square patch of my flower bed, which at the time seemed quite a lot!  Today…

Started by Salsa

23 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Salsa

Air Ambulance in N15 today...

I wasn't here, but have been Told. Came home to police tape and a diversion: a nice police lady said that someone had been hit by a bus on…

Started by Abi

3 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Marcus Haas

Is it a church or is it a night club???

Is anyone else being disturbed regularly by the late night events that take place at the Greek Orthodox Church of St John the Baptist on Wi…

Started by Sticky beak

8 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Poppy Tupper

Park Rd Lido - 50% reduction in pool size

I took my first trip to Park Rd lido this afternoon since its been under Fusion management. I can report that the policy is now to shut hal…

Started by adamvietnam

30 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Neighbors feeding pigeons and rats

It was only around 2 months ago that we received a notice through the door regarding feeding vermin, however it is obvious that some neighb…

Started by Larz-anna

13 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Karen Alexander

Noel Park Market closed for the holidays -- Reopens in September

Just in case you don't know already, we're taking August off, but will be re-opening with a bang with a visit from the Mayor of Haringey.

Started by Rachella

0 Aug 3, 2013

Shelton Hotel planning application for side extension

I got a letter a few days back about this application (I'm guessing because I'd commented on one of the previous requests). The application…

Started by Alison P

11 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service