Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

might be useful for those wishing to start a community lead park improvement scheme

http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=267b5d9594a30c5c2670d1c9a&id=f74e7424db&e=85c11a4dd0    

Started by TTTH

0 Aug 13, 2013

Update on Thameslink extension & Harringay/Hornsey?

Hi, Last year there was a lot of discussion around the consultation on the new, expanded, Thameslink, which will include cross-London train…

Started by michaelw

2 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

What's on in Finsbury Park this afternoon

Can hear a lot of music and noise coming from the park - anyone know what's going on there?

Started by Maddy

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by anne barwick

Police pepper spray and then shoot 5 abandoned dog

Hello all, my first post. I am preparing a police complaint about a big fat white dog that the police pepper sprayed then shot 5 times in t…

Started by Mark Townson

58 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Mark Townson

Green Lanes traffic delays 5-9 Aug - more Thames Water works

Thames Water are working at the Hermitage Road / Green Lanes junction again, so with three-way traffic lights and single alternate lane wor…

Started by Gordon T

30 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Ruth

2nd DOCTOR WHO for N8?, shame its the wrong side of the tracks.

Peter Cabaldi seen last year looking in Martyn Gerrard, Crouch End property browsing, David Tennant lived on Park Rd N8. Does Anyone know…

Started by matthew cuthbert

18 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Fi

Banksy thieves strike again

This time the "No Balls Games" in Tottenham's High Cross.Appears to be the SAME people too :OI think we have a greed issue herehttp://www.t…

Started by Colinloves

4 Aug 10, 2013

Harringay Green Lanes Statutory Notification Analysis is up

The statutory notification analysis is up on the council website, see the Green Lanes page or this direct link to the report. The conclusio…

Started by ant

16 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Nick

Northern Ladder Traffic Reduction Proposal - council response

I mentioned over on the Northern Ladder Traffic Reduction Proposal discussion that i'd ask the council what they thought, here is the respo…

Started by ant

32 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

Another group of seven trees

Came across a little grove of seven oak trees on Hampstead Heath, top right-hand corner near the entrance opposite the allotments on Fitzro…

Started by Maddy

0 Aug 9, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service