Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Touch of 1960s Oxford at Woollaston Road - filming of an ITV drama earlier today

Woollaston Road turned into 1960s Oxford today as scenes for the forthcoming second series of ITV's Endeavour were filmed there earlier tod…

Started by B

3 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by B

How the rest of the UK finally fell in love with halloumi.

.... or, 'How halloumi took over the UK' (BBC article) Our kids have grown up on the stuff! Cheddar cheese is almost foreign  And then th…

Started by matt

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Richard Woods

The Reading Matters Bookshop in Wood Green and clause 28

An interesting snippet from the wonderful exploring 20thC London website about a bookshop that pre-dates the splendid Big Green Bookshop an…

Started by Liz

3 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Liz

Moles?

Is it possible we have them in our garden on the Ladder? Or am I going mad? Any one else experienced mole activity (of the furry kind)?

Started by Allie

9 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

What to do with two 12 year old boys?!

We have our twin nephews coming to stay on Saturday and we need something to keep them occupied for a few hours in the afternoon. They are…

Started by Rebecca

5 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by mrs finch

Brilliant note to neighbours..

This use to annoy me so much when I lived on Seymour Road. Don't know how many times I was woken up by the residents opposite when they cam…

Started by Anette

9 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Anette

Vote for your favourite local park

1,448 parks and green spaces this year received a Green Flag Award and people are now being urged to vote for the nation's favourite in the…

Started by Liz

5 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Richard Woods

Woollaston Road filming

We received a letter this week saying they'll be filming some of the ITV series Endeavour on Woollaston Road so thought i'd let people know…

Started by James

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by JackieHagland

Do you know of any local Navratri celebrations?

Hi, does anyone know of any local places (or local-ish places) where Navratri(the nine-night dancing festival) is celebrated? Have been sea…

Started by shilps2

0 Sep 24, 2013

Last call for more musicians, bands or singers to play this Sunday

Hi please get in touch if you are up for playing at Harringay Market this Sunday 29th Sept. email me: marika_gauci@hotmail.com with a link…

Started by Marika

0 Sep 24, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service