Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frobisher Rd resurfacing

Frobisher Rd is getting all new and resurfaced today: though only slightly more than half of it. The resurfacing stops here just after the…

Started by ant

24 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by ant

Creating a studio in the newly excavated basement of 41 Umfreville Road

Hi all, I am not an expert in planning matters, but I have found the following from Haringey's own website, which would show that (a) no pl…

Started by Manuel

26 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Araminta Jonsson

Loft conversion on corner of Warwick and chesterfield gardens

As some of you will recall, there was a lot of local uproar surrounding the loft conversion completed on the corner of Warwick and chesterf…

Started by Daniel

2 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Daniel

Wanted: helpers for the lantern making workshops

The Harringay Lantern Procession and Christmas Night Market is on Sunday 8th December 2013, there are two lantern making workshops the week…

Started by ant

6 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by ant

Parking near Burgoyne Road/Green Lanes help!

I have someone visiting tonight who will need to park, but as I don't drive and I'm not familiar with parking in London I was hoping someon…

Started by Cat

3 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Cat

Rubbish bins rummager, gain

I've just stopped a woman rummaging through my neighbours bins. She calmly asked 'problem? when I asked her to stop. And then shrugged her…

Started by Ruth

58 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Do yourself a favour...Come along to Songworks Community Choir!

WEDNESDAY EVENINGS 7.30 til 9pm Union Church, corner of Ferme Park Road and Weston Park  After a particularly good Songworks session last n…

Started by Singing Denise

0 Nov 7, 2013

Ruby from GBBO is a local - has anyone spotted her?

According to the Sunday Telegraph (so it must be true!) Ruby Tandoh lives in Harringay and loves the Turkish shops. Has anyone spotted her?…

Started by Priya

13 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Dave

Finsbury Park - consultation on holding more 'large events' in the park

People may be interested that the council is planning to increase the number of "large events" (like the Stone Roses concerts) in Finsbury…

Started by Churros

6 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Churros

Anybody else experienced water leaking into their coal cellar?

Evening all,I'm a newbie at posting but have been lurking around the forum for a while. I'm at the end of my tether with a leak in our base…

Started by Claire Bower

15 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service