Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

lost and found refresh

are you richard, or do you know a richard ? see the lost and found forum,  page 2,  glenwood road 1990.

Started by felix fireball

0 Nov 20, 2013

Farewell Harringay

Fellow Harringayonians After fifteen years in this wonderful town (Harringay that is), tomorrow we move out of London to start on our next…

Started by Birdy_Too

13 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Birdy_Too

Yet Another Music Promoter Applies for Open Licence to Use Finsbury Park

This via Stroud Green Residents' Assoc: Haringey Council has received an application from Live Nation for an indefinite premises licence fo…

Started by HoL Site Admin

29 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Anette

Latest Green Lanes Construction Update

See attached.

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Nov 18, 2013

Just moved to Turnpike Lane (off Westbury Avenue) and found out we are having a baby. Do we run???

Hi all, Having discovered this site I am feeling slightly horrified about the thought of being pregnant or having  baby in Turnpike Lane. M…

Started by Frederick Wantsout

31 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Interesting article in Standpoint

The article is long, but it makes for an interesting read. It mentions Haringey a lot: Harringay, Tottenham & Wood Green Dispatches: Fr…

Started by Rachella

2 Nov 16, 2013

Local shop that sells wellies?

Have finally come to my senses and realised a pair could be handy. Anyone know where I can buy any? All I can think of is the garden centre…

Started by Alison P

9 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by sam_b

Unsociable use of 'The Horn', Umfreville Road, this morning

Did anyone else have to endure the 7am alarm call emanating from the horn of the dodgy scaffolding lorry that persists in operating out of…

Started by Shem Law

17 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Andy H

Small Hall to Hire - 150 people

Hi All, I would like to hire a hall for an engagement party. Can anyone advise of any places. ( Local ) Much appreciated Onur

Started by Onur

8 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Mark Smith

What colour is your hall?

Pathetically, I can't decided what colour to paint the hall of my three-bed house on the Ladder. It's North facing and so rather dark, but…

Started by Maddy

14 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Anna McKay

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service