Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seagulls are invading wood green

They're moving in one street more a year I've notice. Never thought I would be happy to see lots of crows near my roof but I am now ...

Started by Hugo

1 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

School admissions results

I'm waiting with baited breath the primary school admission results. It's supposed to be released online today but I can't seem to find the…

Started by Jemma

4 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Bethany

Umfreville Road two-way for next fortnight, blocked above Woollaston Rd

Well, that's it, really.  Sewer works, according to the letters tucked under car windscreen wipers. No notice given, unlike the recent Tham…

Started by Gordon T

8 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

What's the procedure to request a small street party in a small side street in haringey ?

Is there a go-to person ?

Started by Hugo

11 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

Lydia taking the leap--I'm a Tory now!

Hello Harringay,A few weeks ago a good friend in the Conservatives asked me to run under their banner in the local elections and I didn't l…

Started by Lydia R

394 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Lost your keys in the Gardens?

Just found a bunch of keys in the middle of Chesterfield Gardens. Have left them on the corner of Chesterfield and Warwick Gardens.

Started by Cml

1 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Cycling on the pavement on Green Lanes

Yesterday when walking down Green Lanes I was nearly hit by a man riding a bike weaving in and out of the pedestrians on the pavement. The…

Started by Alice B

31 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by John D

Planning Application for New House on Hewitt

Gone are the days when I used to keep up with planning applications. So thank you to a neighbour for flagging up this planning applicatio…

Started by Hugh

35 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Tris

Alexandra Palace is looking for a Volunteer Learning and Community Events Photographer

Volunteer Learning and Community Events Photographer   Role Description   Role Title: Volunteer Learning and Community Events Photog…

Started by Mel

25 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Here is the GLSG new constitution which will be decided on tonight

Someone sent me this. There's a GLSG meeting tonight where they decide about it. Terms of Reference for the Green Lanes Strategy Group Aim…

Started by ant

47 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service