Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freetricity - free solar panels

This morning I had a long email in my inbox which seemed rather odd. It was from a chap called Ben Way ( I gather from the mail he was on S…

Started by Hugh

24 May 20, 2014

Dear Mr Lammy .... Re Gambling Act 2005

Dear HoL members, We face a another application for a gambling licence for an establishment on Green Lanes. That's seven gambling outlets…

Started by matt

49 May 19, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Legal funding to fight Prevention of Harassment Letter over St Ann's Labour Fraud

I've decided that I am going to go ahead with the legal fight. Bindmans have estimated that their initial advice on the Prevention of Haras…

Started by John McMullan

101 May 19, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Woodberry Down Estate in the Guardian

This an excellent article.  http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/may/18/-sp-truth-about-gentrification-how-woodberry-down-became-woodbe

Started by Ruth

1 May 19, 2014
Reply by pamish

3 little ducklings can you see, New River Wild Life

Unfortunately my son noticed three kids with a large dog were throwing stones at them, I approached them and asked them to stop, the duckli…

Started by matthew cuthbert

32 May 19, 2014
Reply by AndrewAW1

Save the date: Sunday 22 June!

On Sunday 22 June, we're celebrating Harringay Market's second birthday party, so save the date for that. There will be cake, music, food,…

Started by Jessica

4 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jessica

Green Lanes the second most polluted street on Haringey

According to Clean Air in London   

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

41 May 19, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

What is different about TUSC?

I have lived in Harringay for 13 years. I have three children, all of whom go to South Harringay schools. I am a parent governor of South H…

Started by David

35 May 19, 2014
Reply by markb

Japanese knotweed on embankments on Westbury Avenue?

Does anyone know enough about plant identification to tell whether the weeds on the embankment on Westbury Avenue (on the North side of the…

Started by DrWhams

15 May 18, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Where has the white cat that lives next to the station gone?

He/ she is really friendly and used to sit on a brick wall or in a plant pot by the Stapleton hall rd entrance to Harringay station. We've…

Started by pipplypig

12 May 17, 2014
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service