Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Wishes

According to Facebook, today is Hugh's birthday. Happy Birthday Hugh and thanks for HOL - the gift that keeps on giving

Started by John D

15 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Geraldine

SWITCH NOW!

Are you paying too much for your gas and electricity? Last chance to register before the next Auction 10th June. The Haringey Big Community…

Started by Living Under One Sun

1 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Abi

Money Connects - Find out how you can manage your money better

Join our free course on money and prioritising debts and spending. Begins Tuesday 17th June until 22nd July. Time 10.15 to 12.15 pm  Everyo…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Jun 5, 2014

Lots of events for Carers Week in Haringey 9-15 June 2014

A celebration of the contribution made by Haringey carers. Every day at least 6,000 people start caring. To celebrate these unsung heroes N…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 5, 2014

Flowers for Felicia

Many thanks to Alison for sorting the little plot around the memorial plaque to Felicia Aldoma on Seymour Road and planting some flowers. F…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 5, 2014

Happy stuff on the street - Fab home-made plant holders in Clarendon Road #N22

Walking back from The Chocolate Factory last night, stumbled across these plant holders made from plastic bottles and hung from the railing…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

Fancy a cuppa and a slice of cake?

Hello all, This is just a quick note to let you know we have set up a Spacehive page where you can help us reach our total needed to get th…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Jun 4, 2014

Cafe at Lordship Rec?

Hi, I was wondering whether the cafe at Lordship Rec was open yet? I can't find anything on-line that says for certain (including on their…

Started by michaelw

8 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Alyson

W5

like most people, I've cursed the W5 when I've been kept waiting but the driver today (about 5pm from Archway) couldn't have been kinder  …

Started by sally mustoe

5 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Philip

Hewitt Road - Turning Right - No Signs

Hi , My fiance received a ticket for turning right off Hewitt road. Can anyone advice if there are sufficient signs that this cant take p…

Started by Onur

25 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Domshaw

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service