Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

House prices

Sorry to mention the elephant in the room but something scary is happening to house prices in the local area. I'm talking about some places…

Started by Hugo

214 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Early summer evening, Finsbury Park

Returning from the shop to my bike, locked by the park gates, the rear tyre utterly deflated (and neither patches nor pump in my rucksack)…

Started by HarringayBirder

7 Jun 29, 2014

Awareness Event outside Lordship Pub Tue eve 1st July, 8pm - NO to Paddy Power betting shop

AWARENESS EVENT OUTSIDE LORDSHIP TUE 1ST JULY 8PM - CAN YOU HELP SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN NO MORE BETTING SHOPS – COME AND JOIN US Date: Tue…

Started by Heidi

0 Jun 29, 2014

Thank you to nice person who handed in my friend's phone at the Salisbury!

Saturday 28th was having a quiet drink and catch up with a friend in the Salisbury. For some reason she lost her phone and was rummaging ar…

Started by Ruth

2 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Ruth

[VOTE] Fairland Park open air movie 2014

Following on from all the movie suggestions please now go vote for your preferences at the FoFP 2014 movie survey. Click here to vote.

Started by ant

14 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by ant

Mentors for young men in Haringey

Interesting article in the Guardian about a mentoring organisation that is starting up a service in Haringey and looking for volunteers - h…

Started by Maddy

3 Jun 28, 2014

lost and found

richard, glenwood road, ? see lost and found end of page5.

Started by felix fireball

0 Jun 28, 2014

Repairing chairs

We got lovely, new dining table and chairs about 10 years ago. But, it doesn't seem like we've looked after the chairs. The protective varn…

Started by sam_b

1 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Carol Tennant

The bee pub is open - Welcome to The Hollyhock

The hollyhocks are looking mighty fine Let's see more hollyhocks in front gardens! Make Harringay a hollyhock heaven.

Started by Liz

3 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Stephen Middleton

Residents' Info about Wireless Festival

See attached from the Council.

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Gina Adamou

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service