Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ferocious Biting Insects

When I moved to the area two years ago, I was clearing my overgrown garden and was bitten by very small fly like insects, which was followe…

Started by Nick G-T

50 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Seymour Road resurfacing

Grrr. Just want to moan, really. Road is being resurfaced next week from Monday 8th to Thursday 10th (yes, that's what the letter says, so…

Started by PhoebeMac

10 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by PhoebeMac

Individual school GCSE exam results in Haringey to be kept under wraps until released by Dept for Education next January

Some of you will remember last months GCSE results and the discussions about the impact of various changes that have been made to the exam…

Started by Alison P

12 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

An Innovative Way to Get Dumped Rubbish Collected

Spotted in Wood Green quite some time ago (closer to the time when the Banksy was hacked out of the Poundland wall). - missed by me till re…

Started by Hugh

3 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Hidden Spaces

Hugh just posted earlier about plans to open the reservoirs to the East, and it made me think of the different hidden spaces close to us th…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Sep 5, 2014

David Lammy running for Labour Mayoral nomination

David Lammy has put his hat in the ring for the Labour Mayoral nomination alongside Christian Wolmar. See Guardian article here. He will st…

Started by John McMullan

29 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

Foxtons Crouch End marketing a house in ... Tottenham

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47635781.html

Started by Leslie

2 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Sarah

Bee happy, be active, bee connected!!

Come along and learn some new gardening skills with the help of Living Under One Sun and Organiclea. Saturdays from September 27th to Decem…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Sep 4, 2014

p

p

Started by philipjm

1 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by John D

Questions about Harringay rubbish

Hi guys, I know this is a subject raised again and again so apologies in advance. I am wondering why there is so much rubbish on the street…

Started by HST

7 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Nigel Tuppen

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service