Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Friends of Finsbury Park: a General Meeting: Monday 7PM: at MIND

A General Meeting of the Friends of Finsbury Park will be held on: Monday 2nd March at: MIND in Haringey Station House 73c Stapleton Hal…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Cycle Hangar petition / Secure bike storage on the ladders?

Hello, I have just moved to the Ladders on Seymour Road. My house does unfortunately not have enough space to store my bike inside. I don't…

Started by Mona

18 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Jayvee

A safer West Green Road?

One of the first things I noticed after moving here is that you take your life into your hands every time you cross West Green Road. In onl…

Started by Sarah

13 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Jayvee

22 storey tower for Seven Sisters

News of this may have already found its way onto HoL, but in case it hasn't, here is the news: Apex House, the unlovely redbrick building a…

Started by pamish

0 Mar 6, 2015

Do you love food, hate waste? Want to help the local community?

Do you wish there was something you could do about the insane amount of household and business food waste in the UK? 40% off all food produ…

Started by Saasha Celestial-One

4 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Saasha Celestial-One

Jewish Defense League thugs found guilty of assault at Tottenham Palestine Literature Festival

Jewish Defense League thugs found guilty of assault at Tottenham Palestine Literature Festival http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-wins

Started by Chris D

42 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by ana p

Breaking News. We really ahve saved The Antwerp ARms Pub in Tottenham

After months of negotiations - it really has been like pushing water up hill. The Antwerp Arms Association has finally exchanged contracts…

Started by Lindsay Fowler

0 Mar 2, 2015

Enigmatic Sign

Wossit mean ?

Started by John D

3 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

ITV1 SERIES LOOKING FOR CONTRIBUTORS

Dear Harringay Residents, I'm a producer at a BAFTA Award winning TV Production company called Love Productions (www.loveproductions.co.uk)…

Started by Charlotte Armstrong

14 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Tim Miller

Green Gem on Green Lanes

Great to see the piece in the Traders' Green Lanes magazine about Railway Fields! Thanks to Shef, Rob, Zeynep the lovely writer, Timur and…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Feb 28, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service