Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay #Springwatch - Ducketts Common pretty in purple

The crocus display at Ducketts Common lifts the spirits

Started by Liz

4 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Alec

Buy eclipse glasses to watch next week's solar eclipse

*** SOLD OUT SORRY *** Your best bet now is ebay. There is a solar eclipse next week in the morning on Friday the 20th of March. The…

Started by ant

9 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Ceri

Secondhandfirst Day at TRAID Wood Green Charity Shop

Hi all, On Saturday 28 March 12 - 6pm, TRAID is running a #Secondhandfirst Day in our Wood Green store at 51 - 53 High Road opposite M&…

Started by Racheal Leigh

0 Mar 18, 2015

Traffic consultations for 'Traffic Management Orders'

Hi all, I am the Chair for the Strawbridge Court Residents Association. We objected to the rumble strips as part of the 'West Green Traffic…

Started by Gus Alston

0 Mar 18, 2015

Hornsey Town Hall Tours

When the Twentieth Century Society came to visit, the members agreed it was amazing. It won awards when it was first built. These days it’s…

Started by Paul

0 Mar 17, 2015

Lack of funding could be a Moment in time, £1.25 bn for mental health services, promised in next budget.

Lack of funding could be a Moment in time we do not have to accept the status quo. Norman lamb has announced funding for mental health. ht…

Started by matthew cuthbert

3 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Hornsey Town Hall up for grabs again - have your say

Four years ago the Council (LBH) made a surprise, no-consultation announcement that they had found a private school to take over this huge…

Started by Chris Setz

9 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by John D

Cake Stall on Beresford Road

I don't know who's responsible for it, but I'd just like to say to the person who puts out the home-made cakes honesty box on Beresford Roa…

Started by Stuart

20 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by JB

Looking to contact Zoe Hudson

Does anyone know of a Zoe Hudson living on Stapleton Hall Road? Occasionally receiving personal mail for but I think the sender may have f…

Started by Tim Miller

1 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Tim Miller

Paul Simon and Hane now stick permanent ads on houses.

I've complained to them, but still up weeks later. Plus they're double posting now. You can expect the area to get more and more busy with…

Started by Penguin

12 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service