Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lotus works victory

Just heard that the application to demolish the last bit of the old |Lotus works in Tottenham Lane has been refused - hooray  E_12459743-1.…

Started by Richard Woods

4 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Richard Woods

Cement mixer lorry blocking Hewitt Road

Has anyone else been affected by this? A cement lorry is completely blocking the top of the road, making it impassable to all vehicles. Car…

Started by KatieH

0 Mar 27, 2015

The State of Finsbury Park This Morning

I'm all for using Finsbury Park to make revenue for the Parks service and  hope Newroz was a good laugh for one and all. However, Haringey…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

7 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Ms

Dead fox on Ducketts Common

Someone took a heart to this creature and honoured it for one last time on Ducketts Common.  

Started by Alec

4 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Hugo

Best place to watch live sports

Does anyone know which pubs/bars show live sports, particularly the football on Friday night, in the area? Thanks

Started by Richard King

6 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Scam or not?

I've just received a phone call claiming to be from BT saying that they've received an error report from my computer indicating I'm being h…

Started by Ruth

30 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Ruth

New powers to curb betting shop proliferation

THE following press release announces measures to address betting shop proliferation: Lib Dems curb betting & pay day loan shops bligh…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Mar 26, 2015

Fox deaths - warning for dog walkers

Morning This morning there was another dead fox within a very short distance to Ducketts Common (end of Falkland Rd).  I regularly walk my…

Started by Michelle Greenland

5 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by tulips

Alexandra Palace celebrates ‘green light’ for historic renovation plans

This is excellent news. From AP's press release; Alexandra Park and Palace Charitable Trust (APPCT) is delighted to announce that it has be…

Started by matt

5 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Hugo

Public Meeting - Harringay Traffic Management: 25th March

Following last year's regeneration of Harringay Town Centre, last night, along with other members of the LCSP traffic sub-group, I attended…

Started by Hugh

42 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Tris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service