Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CREATIVE RE-WORK

Looking to gain more experience in the Creative industries?   EXPLORE, UPSKILL AND DEVELOP YOUR PRACTISE WITH CREATIVE RE-WORK  Our creat…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Dec 2, 2022

Did you witness this ‘shocking’ road rage incident in Harringay?

This local incident started on in Endymion Road. It involved a cyclist being rammed and then dragged along the road by a motorist. The poli…

Started by Hugh

1 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by tigha

Haringey Libraries: accept new Terms & Conditions before Fri Dec 2 or your membership is suspended

As Liz has posted, Haringey Libraries are joining The Libraries Consortium (TLC) giving access to loads more resources and libraries. You w…

Started by Gordon T

11 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Steam trains: black or red? Friday 2nd 0905 and Saturday 3rd 0900. Be at Harringay station...

After a six month drought (of steam locomotives, too), consecutive days' service at Harringay. Another chance to see 'Sir Nigel Gresley' on…

Started by Gordon T

1 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Jeremyb

St Ann's Hospital redevelopment | public planning meeting 29 November

I have just received in invitation to attend a planning application meeting for the St Anns General Hospital, St Anns Road, London, N15 3TH…

Started by Cathy

4 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by Hugo

Really P****d Off

I hope all you who have the vote in Harringay will remember tonight ( and certainly other nights to come ) and at the next election vote ou…

Started by John D

212 Nov 28, 2022
Reply by John D

StAGS calls on Haringey Council to impose robust conditions on St Ann's New Neighbourhood planning application

As the world waits for global progress on Climate Emergency at COP27, Friends of St Ann’s Green Spaces are focusing on the regional and l…

Started by Carla Mitchell

7 Nov 27, 2022
Reply by Michael Anderson

Safer streets from LTN

I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed going to Beaumont Rec and Chestnuts Park recently with my toddler and dog. This time last year…

Started by Alice B

13 Nov 26, 2022
Reply by JJ B

Is this your cat?

Very gorgeous probably male ginger and white cat who has been frequenting Roseberry Gardens. Appears domestic and hungry. Perhaps he’s got…

Started by Sara

0 Nov 26, 2022

Another Ladder tree for the choip

This text and photo from the council today: The council will be removing a dead tree located between 51& 53 Sydney Road N8 shortly The…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 25, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service