Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mountview Academy Launch Competiton to Find North London’s Brightest Young Talent

Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts has issued a challenge to 14-18 year olds in North London, launching a brand new competition celebrating…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 20, 2015

Where have you all been??

One photo from everyone please We're in Euskadi for Easter and my mother in laws 70th

Started by andy h

21 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

Street Cleaning

Has anyone else noticed a steep decline in the cleanliness of the Harringay Passage? The section between Hewitt and Falklands has not been…

Started by Bridget Methuen

28 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Frobisher Road - Lack of traffic calming

My daughter attends the Busy Bunnies nursery at the Greek Church on Frobisher, and I have been concerned by the lack of traffic calming (sp…

Started by phippsofacto

10 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Charlotte

Academic study on "why dog owners don’t always clean up their pooch’s poop".

So... In Discover Magazine there is a blogger who writes about the sort of science that makes you look twice (or more). This was posted tod…

Started by Mark B

0 Apr 16, 2015

I'm passionate about recycling but they just won't let me do it...!

Do other residents living above shops on Green Lanes/Grand Parade have constant problems in obtaining recycling bags designed for residents…

Started by Pav

1 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Pav

Young entrepreneurs - Here's an opportunity for you!

Love Your Local Market is a celebration of our market culture here in the UK that happens over a fortnight in May 13th – 27th This year…

Started by Marika

24 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Marika

Bin wagons in the wee small hours

Constantly getting woken up at two/three am by a bin lorry at the top of our road (Gardens) collecting commercial waste from the backs of t…

Started by Cml

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Takaokagiejin

Showcase for local performers/musicians July 20th-July24th 2015

MoneyWise Haringey are organising a beach event at Duckett's Common N8 0HR  July 20-24th 2015. If you want the opportunity to showcase your…

Started by MoneyWise Haringey

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by MoneyWise Haringey

My trustworthy and hardworking cleaner would like more work!

Her name is Justyna, she is Polish and a brilliant help to me. She works really hard and cleans my whole house so it sparkles, and with 2 c…

Started by Simone Van Dop

2 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Shoho_lyds

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service