Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW Hornsey Historical Society Publication. Crouch End - Four Walks by Eleri Rowlands

NEW Hornsey Historical Society Publication Crouch End - Four Walks by Eleri Rowlands 30 pages All new text 64 new colour photos 5 vintage b…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Jul 13, 2015

Part-time Childcare opportunity from Aug/Sept 2015

We are looking for a another family to share our wonderful nanny with from August/September 2015.  Our current share will be with a family…

Started by Laura Christie

0 Jul 12, 2015

Finsbury Park Live 2002 - New Order / Oasis

Long before Wireless, New Order all wired up ... 2002. Support was The Cooper Temple Clause, Air and Echo & The Bunnymen. Oh the crow…

Started by matt

28 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Steve

Your ladder/gardens kitchen

We need a kitchen and have no ideas.Please post pictures of your brilliant ladder/gardens kitchens and we will shamelessly copy the best on…

Started by Cml

12 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by SG

Music Playing In Back gardens.

This is my second year living in my new home in the middle of the ladder. I must say that recently I have been horrified by the number of m…

Started by Lizzie R

12 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Richard Hulbert

Calling all Park Road sunbathers and lido users

Hi there, I'm doing a bit of research about summertime and sunbathing music. i.e. getting people to quote their favourite tune, tunes or al…

Started by Jessica Houghton

19 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Clare Heal

Hollyhock happiness in Harringay

Who could not marvel at the variety and delicacy of my favourite flower of Summer?

Started by Liz

2 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

Happy 92nd Birthday Arthur

Those of you who've been on HoL for a while may remember Arthur Astrop. Arthur joined HoL not long after it stared and added a whole series…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

Do you know Nola, Mila and Lola?

At a night out recently chatting to other ladder folk we discussed the potential estate agent rebranding of the ladder roads given that it'…

Started by sparkle

5 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz R

Beresford Road now?

Anyone know what's happened at the end of Beresford Road? Lots of police, ambulance and one fire engine. Beresford Road is now blocked off…

Started by Laura

30 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by LSquared

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service