Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UK's largest Urban Beach?

Ducketts Common this week is playing host too the CA beach which the posters tell us is "the UK's largest urban beach" So how is Blackpool…

Started by Andrew T

5 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Grow Harringay/Haringey

Hi everyone, A few weeks ago Liz and I had a chat on Twitter about maybe starting a project to prepare (weekly) meals for people with a lo…

Started by Jessica

12 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Jessica

Successful Community Clean-up at Fairland Park on Saturday!

CleanupUK's Beautiful Boroughs Project for Haringey was successfully launched at Fairland Park Yesterday:  CleanupUk is a charity dedicated…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

7 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Sarah - CleanupUK

John Toner.The journalist becomes the story

Yesterday evening 16 July, I was sickened to read a tweet from John Toner, journalist with the Haringey Independent, who tweeted his letter…

Started by Alan Stanton

2 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Tottenham's new stadium will make Spurs London's 'biggest club' with 61,000 capacity

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenhams-new-stadium-will-make-spurs-londons-biggest-club-with-61000-capacity-10374386.html?icn=

Started by Mavic Starfish

5 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by JJ B

Meditation?

Hi all, Does anyone know of any spiritual meditation groups in the area? I'd be grateful for any ideas. Thanks!

Started by Vicky H

4 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Valerie Nangle

Grow Harringay meeting this Sunday

Hi everyone, I am organising a meeting with everyone who is interested in being involved with Grow Harringay. I thought we could meet thi…

Started by Jessica

1 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Vicky H

Souped up vehicles on Green Lanes

Has anyone else noticed that recently there have been quite a few cars and motorbikes on GL that have had something done to them to make th…

Started by Michael Anderson

5 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Richard Woods

Shelton Hotel 'stars' in new film London River

The HJ reports that the Shelton Hotel, the Harringay Railway Station, Finsbury Park and the New River all feature in new film London River

Started by Liz

8 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Wireless event - damage inspection?

I should like to know whether the Friends of Finsbury Park and/or any other stakeholder group will be investigating the condition of the pa…

Started by Heather Martin

13 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service