Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dog attack - advice needed

Our dog, Maple, was attacked while out with our dog-walker in Barratt Gardens Wood Green, on Monday.  The owner was calling his black pitbu…

Started by YvonneR

6 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Antoinette

suspended residents parking bays

Has anyone else out there been caught out by the Temporary suspension of the residents bays ? I have returned to my vehicle parked in Stan…

Started by john aldersley

8 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by christina edwards

Harringay's rogue landlord in the Grauniad

• Andreas Stavrou Antoniades, 74, illegally converted a house near Finsbury Park in north London into separate flats. On 21 October he was…

Started by John McMullan

6 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Antoinette

Thank you Hugh and Liz for all your work on HoL

I know there is a lot of appreciation for HoL but sometimes it can feels like every time Hugh or Liz post, someone comes along to moan. Of…

Started by Josephine

23 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by John McMullan

Sky Atlantic without Sky TV / Smart TV without Smart TV

A non-techie neighbour asked me to help them find out if they could get the Sky Atlantic TV channel without signing up to Sky TV. I thought…

Started by Hugh

5 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Richard Hulbert

Network Rail investigatory work on Wightman Rd

Hi Everyone Network Rail will be undertaking investigatory works of the bridge on Wightman Road N4. These works are scheduled to take place…

Started by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

7 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Charlotte

Is the Winter (of Discontent) Here?- Rubbish on Green Lanes

Just been out to buy a few things, and what a bloody mess Green Lanes is in! I have reported it via the Haringey Ap, and sent pics to my on…

Started by Justin Guest

15 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Kat

Birdlife on Langham Place

Started by EMC2

0 Nov 19, 2015

Adele -'River Lea' - 25

Adele has a song on her new album (out Friday) called River Lea, memories of her childhood (I'd guess!) in Tottenham. Like it. A snippet ca…

Started by matt

0 Nov 18, 2015

Advance notice of week long closure of Stroud Green and Harringay Library to install new flooring

Stroud Green & Harringay Library in Quernmore Road will be closed for 1 week from Monday 19th October 2015, to install new flooring.  T…

Started by Liz

8 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service