Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

stalls need for christmas bazaar

I'm looking for a few stall holders for a christmas bazaar on dec 5th. The venue is inside. Wanting stalls selling cakes, christmas gift id…

Started by Carla

2 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by CharlieX

Street Party for Wightman

One step closer... A resident on Wightman suggested I create an online petition. https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/wightman-road-stre

Started by matthew cuthbert

7 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Rude #hashtag leaflet man

I understand we live in an area where leaflets are posted in their dozens on a daily basis but when a gentleman decides to not just post it…

Started by Larz-anna

5 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Homeless Man at Harringay Green Lanes station

This is a tricky forum post for me... I am a compassionate person (or at least I'd like to think so) but I do not want to have to encounter…

Started by Antoinette

121 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by pvig73

Jam in a Jar re-opens 1st December

As the post title says Jam is re-opening (Tue) 1st Dec (news here) ... with a week of music/celebrations etc. Just in time for all that Xm…

Started by matt

14 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by matt

Hermitage Road

What is happening about the road resurfacing in Hermitage Road? It was announced to take place between 14 and 16 October, but on Friday 16…

Started by Charlie Owen

19 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Tina

Thank you to all lantern makers!

A huge thank you to everyone who came along to the Falkland Centre on Friday evening and the Salisbury yesterday for lantern making.  There…

Started by woody

0 Nov 22, 2015

hewitt road traffic

don't know why, but it's back to the bad old days on hewitt tonight with traffic backed all the way back up and cars turning right :-(

Started by Ed Gorman

4 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by tigha

Who Live @ 44 Rutland Gardens? 1911 Postcard...

I was thinking about the map we bought a year or so ago in relation to the development of Harringay by the British Land Company in the mid…

Started by Justin Guest

9 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Angela

Fun Free lantern making - this Friday and Saturday

Its the Harringay Lantern Parade on Saturday the 28th of November and in preparation for that there are free lantern making workshops this…

Started by ant

3 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by ant

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service