Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

677 Green Lanes (Queen's Head / 'Dogtas') Development

Hello all, A planning application has been made for the old Queen's Head Pub (currently Dogtas furniture showroom) on Green Lanes, facing D…

Started by Costa

19 Feb 9, 2023
Reply by tim p

More trees to be chopped on Parkland Walk - Starts Monday 6th Feb

Haringey Council are coming in to finish what they started two years ago when they felled over 150 trees on our beloved nature reserve the…

Started by Giovanna iozzi

6 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Ruth

Avoid Plumb Force Direct!

In a hurry to get a tap fixed, I went online and booked 'Finsbury Plumbers' or similar title. They turned out to be called Plumb Force Dire…

Started by Barbara Kentish

3 Feb 4, 2023
Reply by Barbara Kentish

Park Road Lido & Indoor Pool closed until further notice

The council has told Fusion to close our only remaining swimming pools due to water quality issues. This comes on top of numerous other mai…

Started by adamvietnam

12 Feb 4, 2023
Reply by Sapphireblue

North & South Harringay 'school streets' consultations

Some of you may have had a letterbox drop of the consultation document but if not you can access them online: North Harringay consultation…

Started by Michael Anderson

5 Feb 1, 2023
Reply by kotkas

It will only ever be Black Boy Lane

I'm still shaking my head at this. The Council has spent so much on something noone wants. I don't know why the English don't stand up to t…

Started by Cem

154 Feb 1, 2023
Reply by Shar

Free accreditation and mentoring programme Including video, podcast and content creation

N17 Creative Callings offer the free VIDEO, PODCAST, AND CONTENT CREATION TRAINING to creatives who are self-employed and live in Tottenham…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Jan 31, 2023

Cat accessories

Can anyone point me to  cat charity near Harringay Green Lanes that might want cat litter and absorbent mats as well as a small amount of…

Started by Janet S

4 Jan 27, 2023
Reply by tigha

Harringay station - no northbound trains until Sunday 29 January

There is no access from the bridge to Platform 2 (northbound) because part of the bridge and stairs is unsafe. The entrance has been secure…

Started by Gordon T

11 Jan 27, 2023
Reply by John Leeming

Icy pavements

Not sure how things are in downtown Harringay, but I walked along the Tottenham High Road today and was rather amazed that on such a busy r…

Started by Huisfuis

24 Jan 26, 2023
Reply by Amnon Cohen

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service