Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wightman Road Bridge - Meeting Follow-up

At last month's public meeting about the forthcoming closure of Wightman Road Bridge, we were promised copies of the slides used and answer…

Started by Hugh

36 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Car crash- Crouch End.

The upper part of Park Road has been taped off for most of the day. A car has ploughed into shop fronts as it was being pursued by police t…

Started by maggie

5 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Alan

Seven Sisters Road Consultation

Hi, They are consulting on changes to Seven Sisters Road from Manor House to Armhurst Road.  http://www.sevensistersroad.co.uk/ As a cyclis…

Started by Velo

12 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Abi

Nominate a local 'grot spot' as part of Keep Britain Tidy's 'Clean for the Queen' campaign.

Clean for the Queen link Just thought I would let you all know that the the 31st January is the last day to get your nominations in for lo…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

12 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Lanner

Excellent Tramp Brunch

We had a superb brunch at Tramp last weekend. The eggs Benedict were the best I've had in a very long time and were presented beautifully.…

Started by TiffSchell

4 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Will

A January lunchtime in Railway Fields

It was such a lovely day that I decided to nip out during my lunch break for a walk around Railway Fields. As you walk up the path, you rea…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Newt

Found this little fellow in a pile of rubbish in my garden.  I think he's a common newt.  unfortunately I think I've disturbed his hibernat…

Started by Betty Careless

6 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Hugo

Wood Green Hopping

Hi  A friend and I are putting together a community hop growing project with the aim of making a local 'green hopped' beer. I know their h…

Started by Michael Stirling

10 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Lauren

Twelfth Night. Opening Night tomorrow Wednesday 27th January at the Hornsey Town Hall

Don't miss out, tickets are selling fast for the Crouch End Players presentation of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. Being performed in the rou…

Started by Vic Upson

1 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Vic Upson

Harringay Beer

What if we grow the hops for and produce our own Harringay Beer? I'm not a consumer of alcohol at all, but this makes me very excited! We m…

Started by Jessica

11 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Michael Stirling

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service