Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Birdwatching and free Bird Box for the Big Garden Birdwatch today (26 Jan) at Railway Fields

It's Big Garden Birdwatch this weekend. There's a FREE family activity at Railway Fields today only! Grab a free birdwatching sheet and go…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 26

Are you a patient at St Ann's Surgery?

If you are a patient at St Ann's Surgery, don't forget to complete the patient survey which closes on 16th February Find the survey here

Started by Liz

0 Jan 25

Litter Pick this Sunday afternoon

Litter pick in the Harringay Ladder and Gardens this Sunday lunchtime, 12.30pm.  When we ran a community listening project at St Paul's we…

Started by Pete

2 Jan 19
Reply by Pete

Missing Royal Mail deliveries - magazines

Many of you will remember the saga of the missing Royal Mail deliveries back in 2021/2 - as set out here: Help make the case to get Royal M…

Started by Alison P

10 Jan 17
Reply by Joanna

Bus 41

Impossible to get from Tottenham to Archway on the same bus: bus terminates at various random stops ( Abbotsford Avenue, Hornsey Station, C…

Started by BibaLiba

7 Jan 12
Reply by Elizabeth M

New year's resolutions for the area

So I was thinking about making a new year's resolution about doing something for the area over the next year. I was going to commit to alwa…

Started by Jo B-S

4 Jan 12
Reply by Liz

New platform refreshment kiosk at Hornsey rail station

A pleasant surprise yesterday was to find a refreshment kiosk called Moonlight Cafe has opened on the southbound platform 1, serving coffee…

Started by andy thomas

0 Jan 12

Our Christmas Tree

I want to say Thank You to the Traders for the Christmas Tree by the Salisbury. Lovely to see it there again!

Started by Pat C

10 Jan 11
Reply by Michael Anderson

Finsbury Park - Krankbrother Licence variation application

Notices have gone up in Finsbury Park and in the Enfield and Haringey Independent (20 December) concerning new licence applications from Kr…

Started by Konrad B

4 Jan 6
Reply by David Martin

Massive Cuts to Haringey Libraries on Way - Feed in to Consultation to Say No!

Happy New Year folks. Massive cuts to Haringey's libraries and library services in the pipeline. Can I remind Haringey locals that the libr…

Started by Gio Iozzi

1 Jan 4
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service